Marshmallow Crunch Brownies & Knock You Naked Brownies & Oreo Cream Cheese Brownies is what i am craving today! i don’t know about you, but sometimes, chocolate sounds so good! and chocolate is good at any time of year as well! these are some recipes i found on Pinterest and find the websites (linked above on the names) to find the full blog and recipe in full, because i am just going to summarize the basics of what you need here!
Marshmallow Crunch Brownies Ingredients:
- 1 box brownie mix (18.9 ounce) made according to package directions*
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Grease an 11×7 inch pan. Make brownies according to package directions. Bake for 28-31 minutes. During the last 2 minutes of the brownies cooking time, remove from the oven and sprinkle the marshmallows over the top. Return to the oven and cook for 2 more minutes.
- While the brownies are cooling, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave or over the stove top according to the package directions. Once melted, stir in the peanut butter and rice cereal. Let it cool slightly then gently spoon and spread over the cooled marshmallow layer.
- Let the brownies set up in the fridge. Once the chocolate is firm, cut & enjoy! These are best served cold. Store covered in the refrigerator.
Knock You Naked Brownies Ingredients:
- 1 box (18.5 Ounce) German Chocolate Cake Mix (I Used Duncan Hines)
- 1 cup Finely Chopped Pecans
- 1/3 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup Evaporated Milk (additional)
- 1/2 cup Butter, Melted
- 60 whole Caramels, Unwrapped
- 1/3 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, chopped pecans, 1/3 cup evaporated milk, and melted butter. Stir together until totally combined. Mixture will be very thick. Press half the mixture into a well-greased 9 x 9 inch square baking pan. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove pan from oven and set aside. In a double boiler (or a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of boiling water) melt caramels with additional 1/2 cup evaporated milk. When melted and combined, pour over brownie base. Sprinkle chocolate chips as evenly as you can over the caramel. Turn out remaining brownie dough on work surface. Use your hands to press it into a large square a little smaller than the pan. Use a spatula to remove it from the surface, then set it on top of the caramel and chocolate chips. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from pan and allow to cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate for several hours. When ready to serve, generously sift powdered sugar over the surface of the brownies. Cut into either nine or twelve helpings, and carefully remove from the pan.
Oreo Cream Brownies
alright, so i’m not going to give you this recipe, because there are eleven steps i didn’t realize that there were! but i really recommend it- especially once you look at the pictures, there is NO way you will want to not make these!!